Schillings increase focus on core offering
02 March 2019
Keith Schilling, Chairman and Senior Partner at Schillings, commented on their latest strategic move: "we want to focus much more on our core offering – an award winning international law firm specialising in protecting privacy, security and defending reputations. We will continue to grow and recruit the best talent from a broad range of legal skill sets. The Schillings Family team will transfer over to a new business led by Davina Katz at the start of April, based in London’s Marylebone. This is a very exciting time for Davina and her team, and we wish her all the best in her new venture.”
Commenting on the move, Davina Katz said: "Schillings is the leading practice at the cutting edge of privacy and reputation law. It has been a privilege to work with them and we are sure we will have occasion, along with other law firms, to make use of their reputation and privacy legal offering combined with intelligence investigations and cyber, as part of our new business model”.
Latest news at Schillings
1. Feb 2019 - Schillings ranked in Spear's Magazine 2019 Reputation Index. Four Schillings partners - Jenny Afia, Magnus Boyd, Rod Christie-Miller and Jeremy Eakin have been identified as the top advisors to high net worth (HNW) individuals with Jenny Afia recognised in the Top Ten Reputation Lawyer category. Schillings also maintains its position in Spear's 500, the “bible” of HNW advisors, which includes additional partners Rachel Atkins and Keith Schillings.
2. Feb 2019 - Schillings partners with The Children's Commissioner on a new Model Law setting out a duty of care on the tech giants, requiring them to take reasonable care to protect children from harm online.
3. Jan 2019 - Schillings shortlisted for Legal Team of the Year and for Cyber Security in the 2019 Family Wealth Report (FWR) Awards. The awards ceremony will take place on Wednesday 20th March 2019 at the Mandarin Oriental, New York.
4. Dec 2018 - Schillings announces exclusive partnership between Schillings Critical Risk and Brit Insurance to create a comprehensive kidnap for ransom offering. This joint partnership will ensure that we continue to protect clients from the reputation, privacy and security threats of today, as well as the issues and crises of tomorrow.
5. Nov 2018 - Schillings ranked in Financial Times Top 35 Intelligent Business index. Trends this year included cyber security and supply chains, with Schillings being recognised for best integrated services and cyber security, alongside other businesses such as EY, Deloitte, KPMG and PwC.
Receive our monthly newsletter