Schillings Launch Online Silent Auction
06 December 2016
To help raise funds this Christmas for its charity of the year – Countryside Holidays for Inner City Kids (CHICKS) – Schillings has launched an online silent auction featuring exclusive lots donated by its network of the great and good. Items include:
- an original Brigitte Lacombe photograph from her private collection, featuring Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio taking a break from filming The Revolutionary Road;
- two tickets, with dinner, to the critically acclaimed production of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child, as well as a special rehearsal edition of the Harry Potter And The Cursed Child script;
- a Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them magic wand and presentation box;
- a haircut with legendary stylist Nicky Clarke;
- a full set of signed Nigella Lawson cookbooks.
All funds raised from Schillings’ online silent auction will be donated to CHICKS; a children's charity providing free respite breaks to young carers, disadvantaged and bereaved children from all over the UK. Founded in 1992, CHICKS has provided over 13,000 children with much needed breaks courtesy of their three countryside retreats.
“We are extremely proud of our ongoing partnership with Schillings and delighted to be their chosen charity” comments Robert Gofton, chief executive at CHICKS. “Their ongoing support, such as creating and implementing an online safety training session at our retreats to fundraising initiatives such as this incredible online silent auction, continues to make a huge difference in transforming our children’s lives.”
To view the lot items please visit www.givergy.com/charity/chicks where you will also find instructions on how to register and place your bids. Note that the silent auction closes at 00:01 on Thursday 22nd December 2016, with successful UK based bidders receiving their lots before Christmas.
To learn more about Schillings’ work for CHICKS, please go to - www.schillingspartners.com/chicks.Receive our monthly newsletter